Melissa Johnson serves as the Director for Commercial at Keller Williams CPRE, LLC in Bothell, WA. Ms. Johnson specializes in CRE brokerage services for investors, owners, users for purchases, sales of land, industrial, commercial, retail, mixed- use and residential development projects. Her expertise expands into tenant and landlord representation for retail, industrial, office.
Previous positions: Served as the Director and Chief of Staff reporting to the Chief Technology Officer at Century Link and; the Microsoft Corporation leading the Business and Corporate/Commercial Real Estate for several Presidents and the CEO.
One of Melissa Johnson’s recent notable achievements was being awarded the RFP from the City of Arlington Washington to sell their surplus properties. Ms. Johnson also helped build the Microsoft Alumni Foundation’s brand from its incubation. As you can read, Melissa has a broad range of experience in: Commercial real estate brokerage, business development, corporate services, non profits, public relations, marketing, communications and executive business consulting spanning over 12+ years.
Whether clients are looking to revive their business’s, promote communities by having Melissa bring in developers/builders and retailers, or even buying, selling, investing or leasing, Melissa’s experience combined with her partnerships with other commercial real estate brokers outside of Keller Williams provides clients with top-tier services.
COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE WOMEN: CREW Washington Chapter – Member, 2018 to present
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® – Member, 2009 to present
WASHINGTON ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® – Member, 2009 to present
1. Giving back by doing pro bono work to show that she can help bring growth to communities or businesses looking to expand.
2. Branding by leading the efforts to enlarge the brand for KW Commercial and building onto the KWC portfolio for Washington State.
3. Building client relationships and networking business development opportunities into successful deals.
4. Microsoft Alumni who for 10+ Years worked on the Executive staff of two (2) Presidents at the Microsoft Corporation running their Corporate/Commercial Real Estate Divisions worldwide.
5. Award Winning Leader as seen in Seattle Magazine 2010-2017 – Awarded by her clients for successfully building and establishing long term relationships with them, city leaders, their staff, and the community by stepping in to help strategize & develop long term plans that revitalize communities.
6. Fiduciary & People Leader: Managing Multi-Million Dollars sales and maintaining a high performing culture while overseeing and helping to build the Commercial Division for our market center.